Handshake is a free, comprehensive recruitment tool that enables employers to post job openings for part-time, full-time, internship, and all levels of expired positions. Students/Alumni can view all job postings and apply to them based on the application options. It enables students and alumni to
- Search for part-time and full-time jobs, internships, and post-graduation career positions
- Schedule a meeting with career center staff for resume writing, mock interviews, job search help, and career advising.
- Receive messages from recruiters directly and schedule an interview
- Connect with CSU alumni and Handshake users in diverse industries
- Attend events hosted by employers
Please encourage students to complete the Handshake profile so that recruiters will be able to reach them with opportunities related to their majors and interests.