As a Temp Retail AP Clerk your primary mission is to use Basware & JDE to standardize general ledger coding across all our direct owned stores and approve invoices for payment in a timely manner. Using your available resources & the help of your teammates, you are the person who ensure our vendors are paid timely. You’ll go above and beyond to provide the best customer service to everyone that you work with. In addition to your primary job duties, you’ll be called on and encouraged to help in all areas of the business.
- Perform accounts payable tasks for Trek owned stores across the US and Canada.
- Verify accuracy of invoices, match to purchase orders, code and approve store Accounts Payable.
- Make process improvement suggestions.
- Help with all other areas of the business:
- Review our regular system updates to maintain a working knowledge of our solutions and assist with the creation, review and maintenance of our training and support resources.
- Assist with logging and prioritization of bugs and enhancements. Provide feedback as requested on development specifications. Help test new releases as needed.
- Accounts Payable experience preferred with the ability to understand a chart of accounts.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of desktop Windows operating systems and Office programs, specifically Excel.
- Be available to work shifts during our regular hours of 8 am to 5 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- Experience in retail and with retail management systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards or Ascend is a plus.
- Successful team members are positive and calm in a busy environment. They do more than is asked of them and they work well on their own.