TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2022 Summer Internship Program – Shared Services & Data Analytic
Shared Services & Data Analytic
Shared Services delivers operations, processing, regulatory and strategic support to TD’s businesses.
Shared Services offers internship opportunities in the following groups:
• Financial Crimes and Fraud Management: Lead all aspects of physical security and protects Customers, Shareholders and Employees from financial crimes and fraud by establishing capabilities to protect the Bank from global, sophisticated financial crimes.
• Loan Servicing & Collections: Supports all lending businesses by providing loan servicing, which includes account setup, maintenance and closure as well as Document Management. This department is also responsible for Collections and Recovery activities, including early stage delinquency, loss mitigation and post charge off recoveries such as foreclosure, bankruptcy and repossession management.
• Strategic Portfolio Delivery: Governs TD Bank’s project portfolio investments, as well as the delivery of bank-wide, sophisticated and high-risk strategic programs including acquisitions and post-integration support. In addition, the team deploys leading practices for project management and business analysis.
• Strategy & Operational Excellence (S&OE): Focuses on providing capabilities to accelerate Shared Services’ journey to being Legendary. S&OE supports Shared Services business partners with leading change, identifying and handling risk, optimizing business processes, utilizing tools, techniques, and expertise to improve Shareholder value and Customer/Employee experiences.
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10-week, non-rotational program consists of:
- A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
- A variety of professional experiences and development training
- Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
- A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
- An active role in community service projects
- Opportunity to join TD’s Analyst Program upon graduation and participate in our year-long Action Learning Project
• Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Project Management, Management or Mathematics
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
Please be sure to also submit your application via our company’s portal using this link here.