Position: Product Management Internship
Semester: Fall 2021
Department: Product Management
PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $250 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity — Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity.
At PrimeRevenue, our interns and co-ops gain career-related experience in a professional work environment, exposure to different functional areas and departments, and opportunities to apply and integrate academic knowledge and skills. Our TEAM takes pride in a lifetime commitment to positively influence our community and fellow TEAM members, valuing the relationships we form regardless of age or experience
Program term: September 7, 2021 – November 29, 2021 (12 weeks)
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday, part time. A specific schedule will be discussed with your manager and dependent on your availability.
Location: Atlanta, GA
This intern will be supporting our Product Management TEAM. You will be responsible for assisting product managers in projects, including but not limited to:
- Solve problems using agile frameworks with a cross functional team of interns.
- Work with Product Managers to gather, consolidate, and apply user feedback as part of the requirements gathering process
- Assist in management of internal and external documentation/communication regarding products as new releases are rolled out.
- Recording, transcribing, and summarizing research results.
- Presenting research results to internal team members.
- Other duties as defined by Product Managers.
- Workshops on topics like career development, job seeking and resume building, professional etiquette, and more
- One-on-One time with executive leadership
- TEAM and company event participation
- Global business exposure
- Cross-departmental mentors and networking with other TEAMs
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) in Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Must have internet access during business hours
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications for use in the role
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent follow-up skills