**Strong work ethic and coach-ability are required***
Palmetto Benefit Solutions is currently looking to bring on 1-2 part time sales/marketing interns. I encourage college students looking for professional office experience to apply. Whether you are looking to build your resume in a fast paced sales environment or just looking to make extra money, we offer world-class training and experience in a young energetic environment.
Palmetto Benefit Solutions is a national leader for implementing supplemental benefits plans for small businesses and large company workforces (our largest carrier is owned by UNUM — a fortune 300 company). Ultimately we are seeking a sales/marketing intern that is self-motivated, coach-able and interested in advancing their career.
Responsibilities and Duties & Potential Experience
Generate New Sales Opportunities
- Source new sales opportunities through follow up and outbound cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages
- Drive conversion of suspect to prospect through account research, identifying key players and generating interest in working with Palmetto Benefits
- Work with your sales manager to understand our sales process
- Work with your sales manager to develop your sales pipeline
Effectively Supporting Marketing Initiatives
- Work trade shows, events, associations
- Follow up with hand written letters, marketing videos, email campaigns
- Managing our Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook page
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrate Technical, Product & Industry Expertise.
- Have the ability to provide an overview of Palmetto Benefit Solutions process and value propositions
- Devote to continuous learning of industry – trends, competitors, market
- Experience in Social Media management