Infinity from Marvin is a progressive company bringing a new generation of exceptional products to homeowners in need of window and door replacement. From product design to providing replacement education, Infinity puts the homeowner at the center of everything we do. Our products are sold and installed by local partners, who specialize in simplifying the replacement experience for homeowners. As part of the Infinity team, you’ll help us continue to raise the bar for the industry. And we’ll appreciate and acknowledge your hard work and dedication every step of the way. Infinity from Marvin is proud to be a part of The Marvin Companies, a company with over 100 years of experience in the window and door industry.
The Customer Service and Marketing Internship with Infinity from Marvin is an excellent opportunity for a current student to develop their professional marketing, sales, and customer service skills in a business setting. This person schedules and confirms sales appointments for new customers, assists customers in the showroom, performs outbound calls with potential new customers, and writes social media posts in alignment with our social media marketing plan. There are also opportunities for occasional trade show shifts. This internship is a part time opportunity that is available year-round.
The Customer Service and Marketing Intern strives to ensure Infinity from Marvin’s customers receive the best possible experience across every homeowner touchpoint and is an enthusiastic go-getter with a can-do attitude that is passionate about giving a great customer experience.
- Live the Marvin values every day and exemplify their principles to our customers and employees: 1) Do the right thing 2) Be stronger together 3) Think differently 4) Raise the bar 5) Believe it’s possible
- Answering calls from customers and prospective customers and scheduling initial consultation with sales while being able to follow a script. Complete outbound calls to schedule or reschedule appointments.
- Complete inbound and outbound calls with energy and enthusiasm. Communicate with customers via phone, email, text and webchat.
- Be the professional face of Infinity from Marvin to showroom visitors and assist them with showing and explaining our products and services. Ensure that the showroom and reception areas are always clean and presentable, appropriately reflecting the Infinity from Marvin brand.
- Assist with social media posts as well as respond to comments and reviews.
- Coordinate the post installation experience with the customer. Track and build thank-you bags as well as see that any potential problems with the job are corrected with urgency.
- Assist the Customer Experience Manager in potential field marketing needs, including but not limited to trade show events and canvassing, as needed.
- Design and distribute the Infinity Windows of Ohio internal newsletter to keep our employees informed on things happening within the company.
- Understand the Infinity from Marvin brand identity and products to be an effective ambassador of both
- Accurately input data into our CRM system.
- Currently enrolled in a marketing or business degree program.
- Available to work part time, including five (5) hours on Saturdays.
- High attention to detail, highly organized, ability to prioritize, leadership ability, strong communication.
- Solid understanding of and experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- A positive attitude, a customer-centric mindset, and a drive to perform.
- Have a strong level of energy and enthusiasm on a day to day basis.