Holland Public Schools
August 23, 2021
POSITION TITLE: HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER – 2 positions
LOCATION: HOLLAND HIGH SCHOOL
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 2021
QUALIFICATIONS: The individual selected for this position will be the one who offers the best combination of training, experience and attributes in accordance with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an approved college or university.
- Valid, current, secondary certification with a 9-12 Math (EX) endorsement.
- Effective communicator with students, parents and the community.
- Ability to demonstrate mature judgment and moral and ethical behavior.
- Shows evidence of very successful student teaching experience and/or appropriate experience as a classroom teacher.
- Regular, reliable and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ability to project a positive outlook, manner and appearance.
- Meets the requirements of School Safety Legislation – 2005 PA 129-131 and 138 (Complete FBI fingerprints required).
COMPENSATION and WORK YEAR: In accordance with the Board of Education/HEA Contract
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Candidates should apply online at www.hollandpublicschools.org.
APPLICANTS: Holland Public Schools encourages applications from minorities, women, and persons with disabilities. We are sensitive to how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting work and personal lives, and will offer the utmost flexibility throughout the interview process.
Holland Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category. Everyone is welcome at our school events as well. Call 494-2005 and we will make reasonable accommodations for disabled persons. Inquiries regarding our district’s non-discrimination policies should be directed to: Karen Sherwood, Deputy Superintendent, Holland Public Schools, 320 W. 24th St., Holland, MI 49423 (616) 494-2025.