DBI Construction Consultants, founded in 2002, has branch office locations in; Miami, FL, Chicago, IL Atlanta, GA. Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, and Orlando, FL and is a uniquely skilled, dynamic, and client-focused firm comprised of individuals with backgrounds in construction management, engineering, architecture, insurance, and real estate finance.
We’re currently looking for an Instructional Design Intern to be part of our Operations Team. The individual will be located in our Atlanta, GA office and will be reporting to the leader of the Training & Onboarding Committee to assist with development of DBI’s internal training program.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Should be pursuing or have recently completed a Bachelors or Masters in Instructional Design, Talent Development, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or other related major
- Should be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during the academic school year
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and research skills
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office applications and is familiar with Learning Management Software (LMS) and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Is highly self-motivated and is committed to producing an excellent product
In the role, you will be asked to:
- Assist in the creation, design, development, and implementation of DBI’s internal training program
- Learn new software (Camtasia, Absorb) to develop effective training modules that meet DBI’s commitment to elegant solutions
- Collaborate with Training & Onboarding Committee and other subject-matter experts to translate business needs into learning specifications
- Assess the effectiveness and business impact of the training program through evaluation techniques
- Prepare and deliver written or oral presentation to DBI Training & Onboarding Committee and staff
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain experience with a group of young, vibrant, and ambitious professionals who are redefining the industry. Our business is about personal relationships; this starts with the DBI team and extends to our clients, vendors, and referral sources. At DBI we invest in our employees, promote a team atmosphere, and encourage personal growth and advancement within our company. We are client focused and provide detailed, honest, and accurate independent evaluations. We encourage our employees and give them the tools to improve our work product with the latest technological advancements and modern office space. We value continual growth and evolution to more effectively and efficiently service our clients and stay ahead of our competition.